Index du Forum

Index du ForumFAQRechercherMembresGroupesProfilS’enregistrerConnexion

Mère Divine 25.01.2014 - La Semence de Divinité - Agnimitra

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Index du Forum -> SPIRITUALITE -> CANALISATIONS du Collectif
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
sdrubble

MessagePosté le: Dim 26 Jan - 01:05 (2014)    Sujet du message: Mère Divine 25.01.2014 - La Semence de Divinité - Agnimitra Répondre en citant

source : Divine Mother 25.01.14 The Seed of Divinity
(pas d'audio)

Divine Mother 25.01.14 The Seed of Divinity

From the Crystalline Kingdom, I bless you with my loving kindness and my peace, my beloved children. I am your Celestial Mother, your Divine Mother, the pristine indefinite Space from which you, as Spiritual Sparks, were born.

Each day my Presence is stronger in your world, at the surface of this planet. And I express myself through words, by means of many messengers, to call your attention to realize my Presence among you, to recognize your Essence.

Children of Light, for a Sacred Purpose you accepted to forget who you really are. But now your intent is being fulfilled, the matter of Gaya's objective body is being reconnected, sacralyzed, in the Fire of Love. So, it's time already for you to wake up.

Open your eyes, your inner eyes, and contemplate the splendor of the work that you, as fiery souls, are conducting in these last moments of the Dimensional Transition. You're so much more than what you think you are.

In the center of your chest there's a point, a seed of your Divinity, it's a mark in your energetic and physical body from the Eternal Flame that you are. I call it the Sacred Heart of Fire. At first, once you start putting your attention on the center of your chest, you feel this point a little hot. But as your aspiration grows stronger and steadier, this little hot point becomes a bonfire and even your whole body is engulfed by the Fire of Love and Mystical Union.

At those moments you taste the Grace and the ecstasy of realizing our unity, our immutable Essence. All fear and emptiness disappear, and the matter of your bodies - mental, emotional and energetic-physical - is filled with the knowing of My Self. I make myself completely manifest in your vehicles of expression, for I am the Universal Soul and my body is the substance of everything that exists or that is going to exist.

Everywhere in your world, voices rise to call humanity to this Great Meeting, to make it remember and see that the time has come and the dream has already passed. Gaya's body is giving every sign that a huge change is ongoing. Many a beloved of my Heart are living this signs, these phenomenic signs, as signs of Liberation and Transcendence.

Those who refuse to look inside themselves and accordingly can not see Me there - whatever is the name, if any, or the image given to represent the Inner Divine - suffer and feel confused and lost. But for those my arms are also opened, and I avail myself of every of their moments of silence and abandon to bring them comfort and strength to fulfill their commitment as instruments of reunification and Light.

Remember, it's time for exploring your Inner World. Life, greater and more vivid than anything your mind can conceive. Take refuge in my Sacred Heart of Fire in your center, in the axis of your Presence. There you'll find my blessings and the treasures hidden behind these words, the Letters of Fire that at every communication, no matter distance or time, I impress in you, my beloved Fiery Souls.

Peace and Light, my children.

Uriel - 2014.07.04 Mr. Green

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Dim 26 Jan - 01:05 (2014)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Françoise
Administrateur

MessagePosté le: Dim 26 Jan - 08:48 (2014)    Sujet du message: Mère Divine 25.01.2014 - La Semence de Divinité - Agnimitra Répondre en citant

"Dans le centre de votre poitrine il y a un point, une graine de votre Divinité, c'est une marque dans votre corps énergique et physique de la Flamme Éternelle que vous êtes. Je l'appelle le Cœur Sacré de Feu. Au début, dès que vous commencez à mettre votre attention sur le centre de votre poitrine, vous sentez ce point un peu chaud. Mais comme votre aspiration devient plus forte et plus stable, ce petit point chaud devient un feu de joie et même votre corps entier est englouti par le Feu d'Amour et d'Union Mystique."

ruoma

MessagePosté le: Dim 26 Jan - 09:10 (2014)    Sujet du message: Mère Divine 25.01.2014 - La Semence de Divinité - Agnimitra Répondre en citant

Une vue de ma chambre l'autre soir:

Phoenix
Invité

MessagePosté le: Dim 26 Jan - 09:17 (2014)    Sujet du message: Mère Divine 25.01.2014 - La Semence de Divinité - Agnimitra Répondre en citant

Françoise
Administrateur

MessagePosté le: Dim 26 Jan - 11:20 (2014)    Sujet du message: Mère Divine 25.01.2014 - La Semence de Divinité - Agnimitra Répondre en citant

Maitre Yoda prend feu

ruoma

MessagePosté le: Dim 26 Jan - 13:33 (2014)    Sujet du message: Mère Divine 25.01.2014 - La Semence de Divinité - Agnimitra Répondre en citant

j'ai installé un extincteur dans la chambre, marre de changer les draps.

Menhir

MessagePosté le: Mer 29 Jan - 10:22 (2014)    Sujet du message: Mère Divine 25.01.2014 - La Semence de Divinité - Agnimitra Répondre en citant

Tu as raison Ruoma, il y a l'eau d'En Haut également, n'oublie pas d'ouvrir les vannes.

Samuel
Invité

MessagePosté le: Mer 29 Jan - 16:39 (2014)    Sujet du message: Mère Divine 25.01.2014 - La Semence de Divinité - Agnimitra Répondre en citant

ruoma a écrit:
Une vue de ma chambre l'autre soir:

tu es sérieux? Shocked

Françoise
Administrateur

MessagePosté le: Mer 29 Jan - 16:51 (2014)    Sujet du message: Mère Divine 25.01.2014 - La Semence de Divinité - Agnimitra Répondre en citant

Samuel
Invité

MessagePosté le: Mer 29 Jan - 17:08 (2014)    Sujet du message: Mère Divine 25.01.2014 - La Semence de Divinité - Agnimitra Répondre en citant

je comprends pourquoi certains vivent tout et d'autres rien... Laughing

Contenu Sponsorisé

MessagePosté le: Aujourd’hui à 20:53 (2018)    Sujet du message: Mère Divine 25.01.2014 - La Semence de Divinité - Agnimitra

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Index du Forum -> SPIRITUALITE -> CANALISATIONS du Collectif Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation