Index du Forum

Index du ForumFAQRechercherMembresGroupesProfilS’enregistrerConnexion

Mère Divine 02.03.2014 - Douce Communion - Selén

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Index du Forum -> SPIRITUALITE -> CANALISATIONS du Collectif
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
sdrubble

MessagePosté le: Mar 11 Mar - 09:55 (2014)    Sujet du message: Mère Divine 02.03.2014 - Douce Communion - Selén Répondre en citant

source : Divine Mother 02.03.14 – Sweet Communion 

(pas d'audio)

Divine Mother 02.03.14 – Sweet Communion

From the Crystalline Kingdom, my voice touches you all, children of Redemption. My Heart of Fire has awakened in you, my children. You can feel my presence beside you, now and at any moment. Sometimes the veil of oblivion befogs your vision, but it doesn’t mean that I am not with you, in fact, in you.

I am the peace and the strength that you feel when you look inside to make the experience of your true Self. I am the clarity and deepness that you realize when, instead of feeding the attraction for what is outside, through a moment of silence and quietness you transcend the apparent opposition between what is inside and outside, and dissolve the sense of a separated ‘I’ in the flow of life and energy that pervades your body and everything around it.

You may not recognize me through the faces of the Eternal Archetypes of the Universal Mother, which were named and given forms throughout the many religious expressions of the last civilizations. But still you can recognize me in the simplicity and lightness of the breeze that touches your skin, bringing the remembrance of the simplicity and lightness that Life is, and as such, that you are. You can recognize me in the beauty of a flower, or the silvery teardrop which is born of a sweet communion. In all this humble expressions of the One Life, I manifest myself, so that the gentle and simple can listen to my voice silently, not through words but through the direct communion from Heart to Heart.

There is a potent Flame burning in your chest. That is the sign of the Promise of Return. And your perception of this burning Flame, which can be perceived even physically, is the sign that you are coming Home – the state of full consciousness of the Divinity that you are, always were and ever will be; this dream being just a play - a part of your unfolding creativity - which is now ending, allowing the expression of brighter and wider aspects of your Creative Power.

“We are one, therefore I am the One”. Those are the words that are echoing in the planetary Ether. The Fire hidden behind those words are working on the process of transmutation and disclosure of the Inner Reality in every beloved child of my Fiery Heart.

Stay in the remembrance of your Divine Self and in the alignment with your Fiery Heart.

I bless you in the Love that we are,

Your Divine Mother

Uriel - 2014.07.04 Mr. Green

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 11 Mar - 09:55 (2014)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Index du Forum -> SPIRITUALITE -> CANALISATIONS du Collectif Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation